1. This RDQP gas safety electromagnetic valve is mainly used with temperature control valve to make the valve work normally.
2. Also, the electromagnetic valve can be used on gas water heater, enabling the heater to adjust temperature automatically, thus ensuring safety in use.
3. Featured by high cost effectiveness, the gas safety valve is popular in the markets of Middle East and Africa.
Nitrile rubber buna, providing excellent water resistance, gas tightness and superior adhesive property
Technical Parameters of the Electromagnetic Valve:
1. Applicable gases: Artificial coal gas, LPG, natural gas, etc.
2. Main coil current for valve open≤100mA,
Main coil current for valve close≥20mA,
Secondary coil current for valve open≤30mA,
Secondary coil current for valve close≥3mA;
3. Internal resistance of main coil (Under 20℃): 28±10%mΩ
Internal resistance of secondary coil (Under20℃): 2.5±10%Ω
4. Fully compressed spring force: 2.6N±10%
5. Operating temperature range: -10℃ to +80℃.
6. Permissible gas leakage: <0.02cc/min (20℃, 15KPA, solenoid valve closed)
7. Compression value: 29.1±0.4mm;
Free length: 33±0.6mm
8. Service life: 30000 times of open and close test, without performance change