Primarily, this RDFH electromagnetic gas safety shut off valve is connected to a thermocouple to form a gas control assembly used on household gas appliances. As thermocouple tip is heated by flame, it generates small electric current. The current flows along wire to the electromagnetic coil inside the solenoid operated valve. Then, the coil generates a magnetic field to hold the valve open. When the flame is out due to external causes, current disappears and the magnetic valve closes automatically, stopping gas flow and preventing gas leakage.
Our shut off valves are mainly supplied to gas appliances manufacturers
Sealing Material: Nitrile rubber buna which provides excellent water resistance, gas tightness and superior adhesive property
Technical Parameters of the Gas Safety Shut Off Valve:
1. Applicable gases: Artificial coal gas, LPG, natural gas, etc.
2. Main coil current for valve open≤100mA,
Main coil current for valve close≥20mA,
Secondary coil current for valve open≤30mA,
Secondary coil current for valve close≥3mA;
3. Internal resistance of main coil (Under 20℃): 28±10%mΩ
Internal resistance of secondary coil (Under 20℃): 2.5±10%Ω
4. Fully compressed spring force: 2.6N±10%
5. Operating temperature range: -10℃ to +80℃.
6. Permissible gas leakage: <0.02cc/min (20℃, 15KPA, solenoid valve closed)
7. Compression value: 29.1±0.4mm;
Free length: 33±0.6mm
8. Service life: 30000 times of open and close test, without performance change