1. The RDLP electromagnetic gas safety valve is designed with internal screws. It is connected to thermocouple and other devices by screw method.
2. This gas safety valve is mainly used with temperature control valve to exert a significant role to make the valve normally work. In addition, it can be used on gas water heater, enabling an automatic adjustment of temperature, so that safety in use can be ensured.
3. Low price and high cost effectiveness make the safety valve popular in the markets of Middle East and Africa.
Nitrile rubber buna, providing excellent water resistance, gas tightness and superior adhesive property
Technical Parameters of the Electromagnetic Gas Safety Valve:
1. Applicable gases: Artificial coal gas, LPG, natural gas, etc.
2. Main coil current for valve open≤100mA,
Main coil current for valve close≥20mA,
Secondary coil current for valve open≤30mA,
Secondary coil current for valve close≥3mA;
3. Internal resistance of main coil (Under 20℃): 28±10%mΩ
Internal resistance of secondary coil (Under 20℃): 2.5±10%Ω
4. Fully compressed spring force: 2.6N±10%
5. Operating temperature range: -10℃ to +80℃.
6. Permissible gas leakage: <0.02cc/min (20℃, 15KPA, solenoid valve closed)
7. Compression value: 29.1±0.4mm;
Free length: 33±0.6mm
8. Service life: 30000 times of open and close test, without performance change